Here's an election update- CNN is projecting that the VA marriage amendment will pass.
Office: U.S. Senate
Precincts Reporting: 120 of 2443 (4.91%)
Registered Voters: 4,555,859 Total Voting: 84,510 Voter Turnout: 1.85 %
Candidates Party Vote Totals Percentage
G F Allen Republican 41,806 49.47%
J H Webb Jr Democratic 41,669 49.31%
This is an election that could show people that just a few votes makes a difference.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm only 19 but it's the most people I've ever seen voting when I voted today. I hope the Dems can take control of the House at least getting both the House and Senate would be huge.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Precincts Reporting: 186 of 2443 (7.61%)
Registered Voters: 4,555,856 Total Voting: 141,166 Voter Turnout: 3.10 %
Candidates Party Vote Totals Percentage
J H Webb Jr Democratic 73,351 51.96%
G F Allen Republican 66,194 46.89%
G G Parker Independent Green 1,503 1.06%
Write Ins 118 0.08%
View Results by District Locality Total: 141,166
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I've been checking both the page Sage linked to and CNN and they are showing totally different numbers.
CNN has Allen in the lead with over 71000 and Webb with around 51,000 with 5% precincts reporting.
Sage's link has Webb winning.
I'm going to have to go by the second link since Webb is winning in that one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Honestly...no matter who wins
I think the turnout shows people having strong opinions, both ways. There is definite a split in the country.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks